Changes in Benefits
As a general rule, the only time that members can change their existing elections, add new ones or drop existing elections is during the annual Open Enrollment period, which takes place every year during the month of October.
The only other times that a member can add or drop benefit elections (limitations apply depending on specific life event) outside of Open Enrollment are the following:
- Domestic Partnership
- The birth or adoption of a child
- Legal guardianship of a child
- The death of a member or dependent
- Divorce, legal separation, annulment or dissolution of a domestic partnership
- Loss of other existing health coverage
- Moving out of your current Plan's service area
Select a topic below to learn more about how and when you can make changes in your benefits outside of Open Enrollment. And remember, you can also call us for more information or come in for an in-person consultation, no appointment necessary.
Visit our Contact Us page for more information.