Pilates - SFHSS
Location: Wellness Center, 1145 Market Street, Suite 100, 1st Floor
Pilates is a body conditioning routine that seeks to build flexibility, strength, endurance, and coordination without adding muscle bulk. In addition, Pilates increases circulation and helps to sculpt the body and strengthen the body’s core or powerhouse (torso). People who do Pilates regularly feel they have better posture, are less prone to injury, and experience better overall health.
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Exercise equipment is provided for this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- View upcoming class cancellations.
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.