Yoga - City Hall
Location: SF City Hall, in the Southlight Court
Yoga Flow has many benefits including relaxation, improved circulation, strength, balance and flexibility. Additionally, those individuals who actively stretch have greater efficiency of movement, fewer postural issues and recover quicker from life's minor aches and pains.
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members. This is not open to the public.
- Mats and yoga equipment is limited, we recommend that you bring your own mat.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- For more information contact email@example.com
- View upcoming class cancellations
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.