Delta Dental PPO
The Delta Dental PPO plan gives you the freedom to visit any in-network or out-of-network dentist. Delta Dental PPO provides three options for selecting a dental provider. Each option provides coverage for the same types of services, but at different cost levels. The plan pays higher benefits (and you pay less) when you visit an in-network Delta Dental PPO dentist. Please refer to the Evidence of Coverage for a detailed list of covered services, exclusions and limitations.
Delta Dental Wellness Highlights
- SmileWay Wellness flyer for Active Employees - enhanced coverage for enrollees with certain medical conditions.
- SmileWay Wellness flyer for Retirees - enhanced coverage for enrollees with certain medical conditions.
- Oral Health A-Z - oral health topics from amalgam fillings to x-rays.
- Smile Kids - dental health education.
Delta Dental Cost Care Estimator
- *New* Plan for dental procedures by using the Delta Dental Cost Care Estimator. Select a treatment and enter your zip code to get an estimate of dental work in your area. Note: if the estimator does not work, try using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome.
Contact Delta Dental PPO
To enroll in the SmileWay program, call (888) 335-8827 to speak to a representative. The Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm, PST.
You can also enroll in the SmileWay program online by going to deltadentalins.com/ccsf and logging into your Online Services Account (or create one by clicking on "Register"). Click the Optional Benefits tab in the left column. Click on the Opt In next to the name of the person you want to enroll. You can enroll yourself or a dependent child. Dependents over age 18 must self-elect through their own Online Services Account.